Thank you for choosing to be a part of the 2023 ULI Carolinas Meeting. We’re excited to see you on February 23-24 in Raleigh, NC. Before you head out, please take a moment to review this email for important information.
- Click here for a list of meeting attendees.
- The meeting kick-off is at 3pm on Thursday (2/23). Arrive early and network with your colleagues.
- Directions, parking or need to make dinner plans while in Raleigh? Explore HERE.
- Attire – Business Casual (temperatures may vary in the meeting rooms)
- Schedule of Events
- Check-In – Opens on Thursday, February 23 at 7am on the 400 Level, Ballroom Lobby of the Raleigh Convention Center. Watch for a Badge Information email on Wednesday with your badge QR code and instructions.
- Thursday Mobile Tours – All tours will depart from the front of the Raleigh Convention Center at the scheduled time (pickup your badge at check-in). If you booked a morning and afternoon tour lunch is NOT included. All ticketed events are sold out.
- Kickoff – Start the Meeting at the Welcome Networking Session at 2pm on Thursday, followed by the Opening Keynote Session at 3pm.
Pre-Meeting Activities on Wednesday
- If you pre-registered for a Durham Tour, tour check-in will be at the Golden Belt Campus. A separate email with parking and the agenda will follow.
- Regional Council Dinner – if you are part of a regional council and registered for dinner, check-in at The Bridge Club at 6:00pm. More information will come with your council agenda.
For more information, visit https://carolinas.uli.org. Questions? Contact customer service at 800-321-5011 or email [email protected]. See you in Raleigh!!!